Thursday, December 20, 2007

About me

I'm a mexican journalist. I'm interested in all kind of topics, from Mexican politics to global warming.

That's why this blog is gonna be entirely dedicated to this kind of themes, and at the same time I hope it will help me to improve my formal English (because I'm good in the coloquial one, but formally I need more practice).

One of my goals is to be a journalist in an international newspaper or agency, and to do so I believe I need to apply the vocabulary I have learned reading newspapers like The Washington Post or The New York Times, so I'm gonna do my best to express my ideas in a more fluent way.

I hope those who read this and use English as primary language will tell me if something is wrong or is better to write it in another way.

¡Welcome!

No comments: